As part of Bike Everywhere Month, we’ve got three gift prizes to give away! Here’s how it works:
- Register for Bike Everywhere Month by May 1st for a chance to win a $100 gift card to Fete Ice Cream & Coffee
- Share your most creative bike ride/errand on Instagram and tag @greenactioncentre with the hashtag #BikeEverywhereMonth by May 31st to win a $200 gift card to McNally Robinson
- A special category for teachers – submit a classroom organized list of “Ten Reasons Why I Love to Bike” to firstname.lastname@example.org for a $200 gift card to Santa Lucia for a pizza party!
Interested in winning a bike workshop from The WRENCH for your classroom?
- Indicate on your registration form by April 24th that you would like to enter your class for a Bike Maintenance Workshop through The WRENCH for a chance to win! Please ensure to read the details below and in the registration form before indicating your interest:
- Bike skills 101 workshop is for one grade 5-8 class only which includes a fun introductory workshop for budding bicycle enthusiasts. In the morning, students will learn about bicycle anatomy and tool usage, and get hands-on experience learning to patch a flat tire. In the afternoon, students will get their bicycles ready for spring by doing a 6 point check, and learn safe cycling skills through a series of riding games and activities.
- Students should bring their own bicycles and helmets if they are able to. The WRENCH will provide some to borrow if they are not.
- Workshop runs for the full school day (roughly 9:00AM-3:00PM with a break for lunch, exact start and end time can be modified to fit class schedule)
- Space requirement: classroom or gym for morning, safe outdoor area to ride in for afternoon.
Is bike everywhere month only for school?