If you’ve been wanting to try winter cycling or some specialty local brews, this tour is for YOU!
Come on out to learn winter cycling 101, rent a fat bike (if needed), and give winter riding a try in a relaxed group environment.
The tour’s cycling distance is 10.5 kilometres to contribute towards your Jack Frost Challenge kilometre totals. Bring out the whole team for a whopping 52.5 kilometres!
See tour stops for details:
- The event begins with appetizers and an introduction to winter cycling lead by the team at Natural Cycle Works
- Quick stop at Fort Gibraltor for a sneak peek at Festival du Voyageur grounds
- Brew stop (30 mins) at Nonsuch Brewing Co. to enjoy some of their Flagship Beers and Ciders
- Brew stop (30 mins) at Little Brown Jug to enjoy some of their classics and specialty pints
- Quick stop at Forever Bicycles Installation
- Brew stop (30 mins) at The Common at The Forks to enjoy a selection of beer, cider, and wine
- End of scheduled events.
This event is organized by the Sustainable Transportation team at Green Action Centre, as part of the 9th annual Jack Frost Challenge event.
For more information about the challenge, please visit www.greenactioncentre.ca/jackfrostchallenge