Commuter Challenge: Workplace Coordinator Corner
Green Action Centre is here to help you bring the Commuter Challenge to your workplace!
Step 1: Register your workplace. Select ‘Manitoba‘ and then your city/town/village. Input your company name, your name, contact information, number of employees, and how you found out about the event.
Step 2: Once you are registered, obtain your unique registration URL. Send this to your co-workers for an easy registration.
Step 3: Register for our workplace coordinator information session to learn the most effective ways to lead the Commuter Challenge at your workplace.
After you have completed these steps, make use of the resources below to increase participation with your team!
Workplace Coordinator Resources
- Registration for Workplaces
- Registration for Employees/Individuals
- Login for Workplace Coordinators
- Login for Employees/Individuals
- Why go Green
- Steps to Make your Workplace Commuter Friendly
- Carpooling Tips
- Active & Green Newsletter
- Green Commuter Bingo
- Workplace Coordinator Resource Guide (PDF 2019 version)
- Workplace Coordinator Learning Lunch Presentation (PDF 2019 version)
- FREE Bus Pass for a Year with Winnipeg Transit! ($1,000 value)
- TWO Folklorama VISAs to tour the world here in Winnipeg ($550 value)
- TWO Full Weekend Passes to the Winnipeg Folk Festival July 11-14, 2019 ($500 value)*
- FREE Doughnuts for a Year from Oh Doughnuts! (1 dozen/month for 1 year, $360 value)
- 2 tickets to a concert at the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra (up to a $220 value)
- 1 FREE night stay for 2 at any Alt Hotel Across Canada ($200 value)
Original stickers designed by Deanna Bogaski.
Social Media Posts:
Our workplace is registered for #CommuterChallengeMB! Join us in choosing healthy and sustainable commutes during the week of June 2-8, 2019. We challenge you to take on the challenge with us! https://bit.ly/2qnE0Ab (Click to Tweet)
Our workplace is gearing up for #CommuterChallengeMB taking place June 2-8! We are tuning our bikes, loading our peggo cards, and matching with carpool partners. We are ready to take on the challenge! (Click to Tweet)
Want to go head to head with our workplace? Register for #CommuterChallengeMB to compete with us on sustainability! https://bit.ly/2qnE0Ab We intend to walk, bike, bus, carpool, and telecommute our way to victory! (Click to Tweet)
GoManitoba is a FREE province-wide platform that connects individuals from multiple workplaces, organizations, and communities. Choose to commute with others from your workplace, or those who are simply travelling the same route as you. Learn more about using GoManitoba here.