Well it’s been a couple of weeks since GoTober 2020 came to an end and already a lot has changed here in Manitoba, and this year’s GoTober also looked pretty different than previous ones! We saw a lot more people continuing to bike and walk, even into the cooler days, and of course a big increase in working from home compared to previous years. With all things considered it is super interesting to see the results of this years month-long event!
Please note the following for this years results; we had a fair few less people than previous years due to covid-19 and the evolving public health orders and regulations. None the less it is an interesting comparison to see what has changed and how we can focus on continuing getting around more sustainably during covid-19 and beyond.
And some more specifics!
Despite having less participants this year, you can see the people who participated were a lot more sustainable, making it a fairly even comparison if not better than previous years!
Thanks to everyone that participated in this years GoTober! And CONGRATULATIONS to the winners!!!
The results for prizes are…
- $50 Gift card to the local grocery store of your choice – Jennifer
- $50 Jardin St. Leon Gardens gift card – Ammar
- $50 Gift Card to a zero waste store of your choice – Steve
- $50 Driving credit to Peg City Car Co-op – Jacquie
- $25 McNally Robinson gift cards – x2
- $25 Boston Pizza gift cards – x3
- $25 The Forks gift card – Rosalyn
Thank you and we look forward to seeing everyone (and more) for GoTober 2021!
So awesome to see these graphs and usage. Thank you so much for sharing.