Reel Green showcases films that highlight nature and people working for the environment that inspire us to a greater appreciation and understanding.
Manitoba Eco-Network is now accepting submissions of professional short films for Reel Green Film Festival and Fundraiser 2015. Deadline for submission is Saturday, January 31st.
Not a filmmaker? Please submit your short film nominations to be shown at the Reel Green evening on March 7, 2015.
In order to be considered for Reel Green 2015, please ensure that your nomination meets the following criteria:
- Films that inspire rather than focus on a “call to action”
- Films that highlight inspiring environmentalists and/or films that show the beauty or wonder of nature
- One (or all) of the following:
– Manitoba focus / Manitoba relevant
– Canada focus / Manitoba relevant
– Global focus / Manitoba relevant
- Duration: 1-7 minutes preferred
- Good production values (crisp editing)
- High resolution video (480p and above)
Additional criteria which may be considered:
- Some exceptions may be made for longer films
- Local filmmakers or filmmakers who are able to attend the evening
- Films with a humourous edge are welcome
Please send nominations and recommendations by January 31, 2015, to email@example.com.