End: October 29, 2016 12:00 am
Building on last year’s goal of increasing citizen engagement in the budget process, this year’s budget planning process will be enhanced through the addition of five community-based consultations to be held at locations across Winnipeg. These consultations will be open to all members of the public and community organizations.
The dates, locations, and times of the community consultations are as follows:
- Wednesday, October 12: North Centennial Recreation and Leisure Facility, 90 Sinclair Street, 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 13: Jonathan Toews Community Centre, 1188 Dakota Street, 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 27: St. James Civic Centre, 2055 Ness Avenue, 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 28: Millennium Library, 251 Donald Street, 11:30-2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 29: Henderson Library, 1050 Henderson Hwy, 9:00-11:30 a.m.
Additionally, residents will also have the opportunity to provide input and feedback through various on-line platforms, and a telephone survey will be scheduled in early October. Information on how to provide input and feedback online will be available in the coming weeks.
View All Upcoming Events