End: July 31, 2023 12:00 am
Accessibility: For questions about accessibility and accommodations, please call us at 204-925-3777 or email us
Plastic Free July is here!
Plastic Free July is a movement that started in Australia but has moved to become a global movement and is now in its 12th year!
For the month of July, we will be sharing plastic stats and plastic reduction tips on social media! As well as some fun giveaways from us and Planet Pantry to help you get motivated to reduce your plastic use! Follow along with us! ♻️
Here are some reusable switches you can make to help get you started:
- use a reusable water bottle
- bring cutlery from home (or invest in a reusable cutlery set) instead of single-use takeout cutlery
- use reusable shopping bags
- bring your lunch from home instead of buying takeout
- use a multi-use mason jar! can be used for drinks on the go or takeout food
You can join the challenge, and learn more about Plastic Free July here: https://www.plasticfreejuly.org/
Join the millions of people around the globe working towards a more sustainable future! ♻️
View All Upcoming Events