Are you an organization or region wanting to offer transportation options beyond driving alone? GoManitoba connects users to carpool, bus, bike or walk, and mentors to help those biking or busing for the first time.
Sign up for a Custom Sub-site & get a FREE build!
If you subscribe for a Custom Sub-site by December 31, 2022 you will get a FREE build of your subsite – this is a value of half of your first year subscription.
Why consider GoManitoba at this time?
- Emergency Ride Home: “I’d love to carpool/bike/bus BUT what if _____?” With your GoManitoba subscription, you get FREE access to the Emergency Ride Home program, administered by Green Action Centre. This is a fantastic benefit to offer your employees!
- Custom Branding and URL: Your workplace’s branding, text and images.
- Multi-modal Solution: Supports all sustainable travel options like carpooling, cycling, walking, transit and telecommuting.
- Advanced Matching Technology: RideShark’s matching algorithms are the most advanced in the world. They match users based on proximity to origin, destination, actual travel route, and personal preferences.
- Incentives & Gamification: You can reward your employees for participating and logging their trips. You set the rules and incentives!
- 24/7 Administrative Portal: Access your information at any time securely. Filter, map, export your data at any time.
- Trip Logging Calendar: RideShark’s trip logging calendar allows users to log their sustainable trips – a diary for commute activity! GoManitoba offers syncing to many fitness apps and Live Tracking.
- Data Privacy and Security: Database security is RideShark’s priority. Using the latest technologies available, they make sure that your data is protected and stored in Canada.
Our commuting research shows the RISE in interest in sustainable commuting, especially biking. While we may be bidding farewell to this health crisis, the reality is the economic and environmental crisis are of deep concern to many Manitobans.
Did you know:
- The average Canadian spends $8,000 – $12,000 a year to commute via personal vehicle. Reduce the stress those in your organization face when driving alone.
- During the pandemic, most don’t miss their commute … except those who travel sustainably. Bring joy to your organization by offering choices for folks to love their trip!
- 91% of Canadians say climate change is a serious issue. Help your team make a positive impact by traveling sustainably, even just once or twice a week!
- Active travel has many mental and physical health benefits. Help to reduce the barriers your team is facing to find routes, buddies and motivation!
GoManitoba continues to grow and we would love to work with you to find all of the benefits for your region or organization. Check out our GoMB Info Sheet and connect with firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up a time to chat.