Green Action Centre works with businesses and employers to make active and green types of commuting both appealing and within reach.
WHY GO GREEN?
Whether you want to increase employee health, improve productivity, reduce absenteeism, achieve a mandate on sustainability or are concerned about corporate social responsibility, making your workplace vehicle optional is for you.
Green Action Centre’s Workplace Commuter Options program is here to share knowledge, provide policy alternatives, offer programs and encourage green infrastructure.
GET STARTED TODAY!
– Check out these 7 basic steps to make your workplace more commuter friendly.
– Sign up for a free training session to become a commuting ambassador at your workplace.
– Book a Green Action Centre presentation for your next meeting.
– Take part in the Commuter Challenge and Jack Frost Challenge this year.
– Sign up for our Active & Green e-newsletter for tips and news.
– Rent our bike-powered blender for your next event – add some fun to your workplace!
Our GoHappy Workplace Commuter Consulting services are designed to suite your needs. Find out more!
We are here to provide information and resources.
Connect with us to learn more.
GoHappy@greenactioncentre.ca | (204) 925-3772