For many, participating in the annual Jack Frost Challenge | Bougeons en Hiver is about getting outdoors, getting active, and having fun! For others, it’s about the prizes.
Whatever your motivation is, you’re in luck this year, because we have some AMAZING prizes to give away!
We first want to give a huge thank you to our presenting sponsor, manoverboard.
We also want to give a huge thank you to our prize donors. It has been incredible to receive so much support from many of the Manitoba businesses that we love.
With Prizes Generously Donated By:
Now, let’s get into the prizes!
Most Kilometres (Team)
Awarded to the team with the highest number of logged kilometres during the challenge week of February 3-9, 2019.
Only those teams with 1-5 persons are eligible.
- 10 Family Passes to Fort Whyte Alive
- 5 Skate Sharpening Vouchers at Natural Cycle Works
- $50 Gift Card to Cranked Energy
- Gift Cards for 4 Dozen Oh Doughnuts Doughnuts
- Assiniboine Park Art Gallery Books, Leo Mole Paintings, and Postcards
Most Kilometres (Individual)
Awarded to the individual with the highest number of logged kilometres during the challenge week of February 3-9, 2019.
Only those who registered as solo/unaffiliated participants are eligible.
- $100 Gift Card to the Wrench
- $25 Gift Card to McNally Robinson
- 90 Minute Float Session at Float Calm
- Natural CycleWorks Swag Bag & Accessories
Most Kilometres Kid (Under 14 years of age)
Awarded to the kid with the highest number of logged kilometres during the challenge week
Only those who registered as under 14 years of age are eligible. Kids may participate as part of a team or individual/unaffiliated.
Use the sustainable transportation app GoManitoba during the Jack Frost Challenge for an additional chance to win! By completing actions on the app you will get entered to win a prize. For every 5 actions you do with the app you’ll be automatically entered to WIN.
- A $25 Gift Certificate to White Pine Bicycle
- Two tickets to Dragonfly at Theatre Projects Manitoba
- Family Pass to the Canadian Museum of Human Rights
- Provincial Park Pass
- Family Pass to Canadian Fossil Discovery Centre in Morden, Manitoba.
Best Team Name
This winning name is determined by popular vote after the challenge is over! Funny and creative names are encouraged.
Social Media Spirit
Social media spirit prizes are awarded to individuals who supply both high-quality photos and highest quantity of posts – so get sharing!
Share your photos leading up to and during the challenge by tagging @GreenActionCtr or using #JackFrostChallenge on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter — Favourite posts chosen by Green Action Centre staff.
Remember to make your posts public so we can see them!
- $50 Gift Card to Prairie Sky Books
- FortWhyte Alive Plaid Hat
- Full-Growler of Wolseley Kombucha (refillable!) + Free Admission to Kombucha Workshop
- Nalgene Water Bottles
- Ice Grippers
- $25 Gift Cards to the location of your choice
- + More!
We will do our best to make prize adjustments for persons across the province. If something doesn’t work for a winner, we will simply find them something that does.
We hope you are just as excited about these prize packs as we are!