Everyone gets their motivation from different sources.
Some Jack Frost Challenge participants do it for their health, others for the planet, and others for the fun. No matter what your motivation is, you can get more of it by participating in our Jack Frost Challenge FUNdraiser!
For your health – Have your friends, family, or co-workers pledge $1 for each kilometre you move. You’ll be moving that much more!
For the planet – Your fundraised dollars will go towards a cause you care about, which is certainly worth moving for.
For the fun – Jack Frost Challenge is all about the fun. Raising funds for Green Action Centre‘s sustainable transportation programming helps to make these challenges even more fun!
Green Action Centre is a not-for-profit environmental education organization that focuses on providing practical solutions for sustainable living. For 30 years Manitobans have looked to us for information on active transportation, composting, waste reduction and resource conservation.
We work with partners and community networks to identify down-to-earth solutions to climate change, traffic congestion, overconsumption and waste. We believe active sustainability is achieved through education, awareness and action.
As a non-profit and registered charity, we rely on donations from Manitobans to allow us to achieve important green living goals.
Fundraising efforts help us provide programming and information to communities all over Manitoba. Now more than ever we need to unite and take bold actions on environmental issues. Green Action Centre is here to help do that. With over 30 years of making a difference in Manitoba, we are familiar with getting things done.
Please consider donating, partnering or joining our organization with a financial contribution to our work.
Your participation in Jack Frost Challenge | Bougeons en Hiver is a great way for you to help support our work, share the benefits of sustainable travel, and spread the word that Manitobans make the most of winter!
To join our FUNdraising campaign, simply print off the pledge form below, and familiarize yourself with the instructions and tips.
Here are some tips and tricks to help you fundraise:
- Let people know what Green Action Centre is all about.
- Let people know that we are a non-profit with a registered charitable status and there are a number of ways to contribute financially to our work.
- Let people know why it is a cause you care about
- Let people know that every donation counts
- Let people know your fundraising goal. You can set a goal to raise $1/kilometre you move or set even loftier goals!
- Let people know that donations above $10 qualify for a charitable tax receipt
- Let people know that donations collected for this fundraiser are only accepted by cash, cheque, or credit.
- Have fun with it!
Ensure that all cash and cheques are returned to Green Action Centre. We appreciate your support!