Hold a spring clean-up for a chance to win $5,000 to help recycle in your community!
You Could Receive:
- Clean-up participant t-shirts.
- Reusable gloves for safe litter and recycling pick-up.
- Bags for disposal of litter and recycling.
- A scale to weigh your materials.
- Instructions on how to run a successful clean-up.
- Posters to put up in your community and contesting ballots.
- A report form to complete and return to us on the materials collected in the clean-up.
All You Need To Do Is:
- Register your community by April 15, 2016 by filling out the attached registration form.
- Hold your community clean-up anytime between May 1 – June 30, 2016.
- At the end of the clean-up bring your recyclables to a Material Recovery Facility (MRF) and get a weight ticket confirming the drop off. If there is not a MRF near your community, MMSM and CBCRA will work with you to ship the materials to the nearest location.
- Send the weight ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a picture of the recyclable materials by July 11, 2016.
The community that wins the grand prize will also receive a celebratory barbeque with representatives from both MMSM and CBCRA in attendance. In addition to the grand prize, two individual prizes valued at $100 each will be awarded in each community to participants who help in the clean-up efforts.
MMSM and CBCRA will be selecting 20 communities based on our organizational goals, the community needs and program requirements. Registration does not automatically guarantee participation in the program. If your application is accepted, more details including rules, regulations and prizing will follow. If you are interested in participating in the 2016 Northern Community Clean-up, please complete the registration form and send email@example.com no later than April 15, 2016. We thank you for your time and look forward to helping your community reduce waste and recycle.
Clean up registration form here:
2016 Clean up Registration Form Final.co