The Active & Green e-newsletter comes out 4x per year and is filled with interesting news related to green commuting in
Winnipeg, Manitoba and beyond.
From walking, cycling, carpooling and transit to telecommuting and carsharing.
View past issues
- Spring 2017 – GoManitoba, Commuter Challenge 2017, Establishing office bike fleet, How does your neighbourhood score?
- Winter 2017 – Commuting in the new year, speaker event, Jack Frost Challenge, Winter Transit 101
- Fall 2016 – Go get your peggo, Take a hike, Ciclovia this weekend
- Spring 2016 – The Bike Edition (and more)
- Winter 2016 – Jack Frost, Mr. Money Mustache, EcoPass top tips
- Fall 2015 – Ciclovia’s back, Lunge for transit, Bike licensing
- Spring 2015 – Commuting with kids, Hit the trails, Commuter Challenge
- Winter 2015 – Fun with Jack Frost, Peace on the bus, Walking as superfood, Commuting Gold
- Fall 2014 – Sherbrook’s new lane, RONA goes walkable, Carpooling made easy
- Summer 2014 – 6 guys & 1 van, It’s Commuter Challenge time, Free transit
- Spring 2014 – Ca$hengers, Got Potholes?, Commuter Challenge is Back!, Bike Blender Rental
- Winter 2014 – IISD is ‘Gold’en, Jack Frost, Winter Cycling Celebrations
- Fall 2013 – Ciclovia, Bike Friendly Business Network, Dance Walk Guru, and Getting Bendy
- Spring 2013 – 7 cycling mistakes, walking meetings, and more
- Winter 2013 – Jack Frost Challenge, creative commuting, and a trip to Finland
- Fall 2012 – Ciclovia, back to work, and youth on transit
- Summer 2012 – Special issue on women & families!
- Winter 2012 – Bike lab, transit apps, green teams, and more
- Fall 2011 – Relationship killer, commuting with kids and much more
- Spring 2011
- Winter 2011
- Fall 2010