Celebrate GoManitoba’s one-year anniversary with us during GOtober! During the month of October, challenge yourself, workplace, and school to commute in a healthier, more sustainable way as many times as possible! You’ll have plenty of chances to win prizes for doing so by registering for and using GoManitoba to find commuting options and ride matches.
Get in the GOtober groove to win some sweet treats. With GoManitoba, you earn points for every action on the site. Registering, reaching out to those you match with, tracking your travels. The more you use the tool, the more points you earn, which increases your chance to win! We still have some great prizes rolling in, so be sure to check back!
- Thermea Gift Certificate ($50)
- Day Passes (Adult) to Festival du Voyageur
- Gordon Goldsborough’s More Abandoned Manitoba: Rivers, Rails and Ruins, published by Great Plains ($35)
- Stuck In The Middle 2: Defining Views of Manitoba by Bartley Kives and Bryan Scott, published by Great Plains ($35)
- Two tickets to STARS on December 1st, donated by the Winnipeg Folk Festival
- Most carpool trips ($25 gift card to Red River Co-op)
- Most transit trips ($25 gift card to McNally Robinson or Chapters/Indigo)
- Most walking trips ($25 gift card to The Running Room)
- Most cycling trips ($25 gift card to White Pine Bicycle Co.)
Help us spread the word about GoManitoba and GOtober on social media! We’ll enter everyone who shares their commuting stories and encourages their followers to try healthy, sustainable commuting. Use the hashtags #GOtoberMB and #GoManitoba from September 15th to October 31st to be entered to win tickets to New Magic Valley Fun Town by Daniel MacIvor. This world premier from one of Canada’s leading playwrights is on at Prairie Theatre Exchange from January 24th to February 10th.
Thank you to our prize donors for their GOtober support. Now, get ready, get set and GO try healthy, sustainable transport during October!