Mark your calendar to check out the proposed options for protected bike lanes on Fort and Garry, and on McDermot Ave west of Sherbrook. There will be an online survey but given the level of detail, you’ll probably want to be there in person to ask questions and get the rationale on differences between the options.
March 10: information and survey link posted to winnipeg.ca/walkbikeprojects
West Alexander project (McDermot Ave west of Sherbrook):
- March 15: 12-1:30pm, Health Science Centre, Wellness Market Place
- March 15: 2:30-4pm, U of M Bannatyne Campus, Brodie Centre Atrium
Downtown Winnipeg projects (Fort and Garry protected bike lanes as well as the connection from Assiniboine Ave to the new raised bike lane leading into The Forks):
- March 17: 11:30am-1:30pm, Portage & Main underground Rotunda
- March 17: 3-5pm, Fort Garry Place Mall, 85 Garry St
- March 20: 12:30-2:30pm, The Forks
Note that feedback will be collected by the City of Winnipeg until March 28.