Are you interested in making changes to green your lifestyle? Maybe you already do a lot but are looking for more ways to plug into the environmental community here in Manitoba? Whatever your level of interest, Green Action Centre can help!
Green Action Centre is a local hub that can connect you with practical living tips, resources, and upcoming environmental events to get you informed and connected on environmental living and local issues.
Take Action Locally
- You can become an environmental champion by making small changes in your community, at school, at work, and in your home.
- Adopt some good habits! Learn what seven habits ecologically conscious Manitobans have.
- Become educated about policy issues that have a large impact on you and the environment. Keep up to date on local issues by following our blog.
- Become a member of Green Action Centre, try volunteering, supporting our programs, and attending our events.
- Join the momentum of other local groups that are doing excellent work in the community! Check out organizations that are members of the Manitoba Eco-Network.